Are you looking for a new job? Or considering a career change? Sense has a wonderful array of career and volunteering opportunities available, and will be appearing at a series of Job Fairs across the country this year to promote them.
The events aren’t just for careers in social care, but for opportunities across all functions of the organisation, including HR and IT.
Check out the schedule below, and if there’s one in your town then why not pop down and meet us face-to-face to discuss a role at Sense.
The events are free and there’s no need to register. Just turn up on the day to say Hello! The Sense team will give you a warm welcome.
27 November – Leeds
Location: Leeds Marriott Hotel, 4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Ln, Leeds LS1 6ET
Time: 10am – 1pm
28 November – Manchester
Location: The Bridgewater Hall, Lower Mosely St, Manchester M2 3WS
Time: 10am – 2pm
More events coming soon!
If you have any questions please email the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 415 2720
Can’t attend a job fair, but interested in a career at Sense? Visit the site now to find out the current opportunities by clicking below!
- Do’s and don’ts of inclusive disability language – a quick guide
- How to make social media accessible to disabled people
- The pandemic has increased isolation and loneliness. However, it may still have a positive legacy
- I’ve struggled with loneliness and lost my independence during the pandemic
- I’ve experienced loneliness, but thanks to a buddying scheme I feel less isolated